You can download your Free Verbal Poker Tells sample chapter here: Verbal Poker Tells Sample Chapter
Free 5-Part Verbal Poker Tells Course
Over the next few days, I’ll be sending you lessons, articles, and courses to help you improve your understanding of poker tells and poker behavior as part of a free 4-day course on Verbal Poker Tells
My goal for this course is to provide you with new techniques and approaches for understanding the ‘soft skills’ of poker and the psychological side of the game, while keeping everything as actionable and succinct as possible.
You’ll be receiving five lessons from me aimed at helping you improve your understanding of verbal poker behavior — i.e., verbal poker tells.
Very few people invest the time into reading and studying the theory behind poker tells or developing the skills to be able to effectively study and analyze poker tells at the poker table.
Over the next few days, I’m going to teach you how to understand a few specific verbal poker behaviors. In the past, you may have noticed these behaviors and not had a clear method of categorizing them or remembering them. Hopefully, this course will help you, and I hope you’ll let me know if it does.
Are you ready to get started? Here are the emails you’ll be receiving:
- Day 1 (Today): Introduction, and What It Means When A Player Says He Has A Weak Hand
- Day 2: Defensive Statements
- Day 3: Misdirections
- Day 4: Uncertainty and Hesitation
- Day 5: Responses to “Will You Show If I Fold?”
By the end of this course, you’ll have learned and understand:
- A few of the main types of verbal poker tells and when to look for each one during a hand.
- How to gain practical information from verbal poker tells and how to understand what a tell reveals about a player’s hand strength.
- When to incorporate reading verbal poker tells into your game and the type of players that Verbal Poker tells works best when playing against.
My goal is to make this week’s material worth more than your average poker book. If I’m ever not doing that, please unsubscribe.
Keep your eyes open for today’s first lesson “Verbal Poker Tells from the WSOP.” It’ll be in your inbox in just a few minutes…
— Zachary Elwood